BAR PERSON AT THE CROWN
Evenings and Weekends
If you’ve got pints of enthusiasm, raise the bar. Whether you’ve been serving up a smile for a while, or you’re just keen to learn, get in touch.
We are looking for a friendly, energetic and excellent provider of great customer service to join us at The Crown for busy evening and weekend shifts. Full training and uniform will be provided.
Title: Bar Person
Responsible to: General Manager/Assistant Manager
Main purpose of Job: To provide friendly and efficient customer service, to dispense food orders accurately, and to take pride in the cleanliness of the establishment.
- To report for duty on time and in the correct uniform.
- To ensure that the bar area is kept clean at all times.
- To follow and observe all hygiene regulations.
- To ensure the accuracy of all cash handling.
- Efficient dispensing and servicing of drinks and food if required.
- To carry out our Customer Relations Policy.
- To communicate our services and facilities to guests as required.
- To deal with any customer complaints in a professional manner and to notify management.
- To ensure that the guests’ needs and requirements are met
- To ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To ensure that all reasonable care is taken for the health and safety of yourself and others.
- To observe all safety procedures and rules.
- To report and, where possible, take action in incidents of accidents or damage.
- To attend all training courses required by management.
- To carry out any other duties as may be notified to you by management.
- To read, understand and carry out your responsibilities as defined in the Health & Safety Statement.
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- GCSE English and Maths (Essential)
- Educated to at least secondary level (Essential)
- Relevant qualification pertaining to the hospitality industry (Desirable)
- Previous Experience/ Training and Inter-Personal Skills
- Previous experience in a bar/restaurant in a similar role (Essential)
- One year’s regular use of computerised till system (Essential)
- Knowledge of beers, lagers, wines and spirits (Desirable)
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and members of the public (Essential)
- Flexible working hours to fit into a bar rota (Essential)
- Good telephone manner (Essential)
- Good presentation skills (Essential)
BAR MANAGERS WANTED SOUTH EAST ENGLAND
Are you an experienced bar manager looking for a character pub that will benefit from your personality and individual style?
We are an ambitious company with a chain of Irish themed bars and traditional English pubs and have great opportunities for live-in managers on a generous percentage based income.
If you are looking for a position that will utilize your experience, apply to us now.
It is essential applicants hold a personal licence.